OfficeRnD allows you to set up an About Us page that contains general information regarding your organization as well as your locations, and staff/ admins.
Table of Content
The About Us page as seen in the members portal contains 3 distinct sections:
- Description/ General Information
- Our Team
The information in this section can be set up by navigating to Settings/Member Apps/Member Pages. Scroll down until you see the About Us section.
Here you can enable/ disable the About Us page for the members portal, by clicking on the checkbox next to the About Us Page.
- Headline - input a custom headline, by default this field is blank. In the example above this is the "General Information" line.
- Description - you can input general text description.
- Image - upload an image.
All locations that are opened will be displayed in this section. Each location will contain a name, address, and description.
- Name, Description, and Image- all three of them can be edited by navigating to Space/Locations and clicking on the location you wish to edit. Under the General tab, you will find the Name and Description fields, as well as the Image Upload/Change button.
- Address - the address filed is located in the Adress tab next to the General tab.
The final section of the About Us page. Here all Active Members of the Admin Company will be displayed. The information each member will display is dictated by the Privacy settings that can be found by navigating to Settings/Member Apps/Member Pages.
If "Show member's contact details" is enabled the telephone and e-mail of the Admin will be displayed.