In this help article, we will go through the steps to book a meeting room and canceling or editing a booking using the RnD Connect mobile app.
Table of contents:
Booking a Meeting Room
1. Log in to the Mobile App
2. Navigate to the "Meeting Rooms" section of the app.
3. Select the room you would like to book.
4. Press the "Book" button in order to start the booking creation process. You can check the selected room's rates from the "Check pricing" section.
5. Choose the date and the starting time of the booking. Then choose the duration. You can add a title for the booking here as well.
6. Press "View Summary" and then "Confirm Booking" in order to finalize the booking process.
Editing and Canceling a Booking
You can edit or cancel created bookings the following way:
1. Go to the "Account" section of the app.
2. Select the "Bookings" tab of the "Account" section.
3. Select the booking you would like to edit.
4. Here you can cancel or edit the selected booking.
5. In the Edit tab, you have the option of changing the booking's time, date and to invite guests to the meeting.
Note: Inviting a guest to a booking will grant them door access, based on the meeting room mappings that you have in your door access integration. More on door access integrations here.
Download the app