OfficeRnD Reception is a completely branded (white-label) tablet app that fully automates and streamlines the processes of:
- Collecting visitor information on entry.
- Enabling member check-in and check-out.
- Syncing member check-ins with their day-passes plan.
- Having visibility on who’s in your space and when.
- Notifying members when their guests arrive for a meeting and for new deliveries.
Below, you will find more details on the app's 5 main features, how to download it, how to use it on a web browser, what are the available settings, and more.
- The main features of the OfficeRnD Reception app
- Terms and Conditions Setup
- Theming & Localization
- Automatic Updates
- How To Get The Reception App
- App Download and Setup
- Web Version of the app
The main features of the OfficeRnD Reception app
Below is a list of articles outlining and explaining the OfficeRnD Reception App's core functionality:
Admins can choose which features (flows) to enable on the Reception App Home Screen. You can find them under Reception App View after navigating to Settings/Member Apps/Theme/Reception App.
Visitor - Enable/disable Visitor Sign-in.
Member Check-in - Enable/disable Member Check-in.
Deliveries - Enable/disable Deliveries.
Check-out - Enable/disable Check Out.
Touchless Sign-in - Enable/disable the QR Code for Touchless Sign-in.
Quick Search - A security setting. You can choose whether entering at least three letters in the visitors/members search field will show name suggestions.
Terms & Conditions Setup
Admins can configure specific Terms and Conditions (Settings/Terms and Conditions) that must be accepted by Visitors once they check in for the first time (or the T&C document has been updated).
Once the Visitor accepts the Terms & Conditions, they will see a welcome message:
Theming & Localization
The reception app automatically inherits the Member Portal colors set up in the Admin portal (Settings/Member Apps/Theme).
- You can also upload a logo that will be visible on the RnD Reception app. You can learn more about the image requirements.
The Reception App will automatically inherit the language translations you’ve provided for the Member Portal. You can change the language from the dropdown on the Reception App Home screen.
The OfficeRnD Reception App inherits all its theming settings defined in the OfficeRnD admin portal. However, the background of the app is customized for your brand. It will automatically pick:
- The image of the location you’ve selected- more info about this can be found here.
- If there is no location image, the background image of the Member Portal will be used. More information can be found here.
- If there is no location or background image, it becomes a gradient of the background and primary color you’ve selected in your Member Portal theme. More about this can be found here.
To get the latest version on your device as soon as we push an update, you should enable automatic updates on your mobile device.
Automatic Update for Android
To turn on auto-update for the app, go to the app page in the Google Play Store.
Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
Automatic Update for iOS
Go to Settings/iTunes & App Store.
To enable all automatic app updates, turn on the green switch next to Updates.
If you want to automatically update apps, but only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, leave updates on and turn off Use Mobile Data.
How To Get The Reception App
The OfficeRnD Reception app is a paid add-on (see our Pricing page for more info) and is available for both iOS and Android.
Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order for our Business Team to activate it for you and help you set it up.
App Download and Setup
Once you download the app, you need to use your OfficeRnD admin credentials to log in.
Upon successful login, you’ll be presented with a list of all your locations. Choosing a location will link the tablet to that location, which reflects in the notifications received by each Host or Visitor.
Web Version of the app
The OfficeRnD Reception App also has a web version that you can set up once our Business Team has activated the mobile app for you:
- Log into the OfficeRnD Admin and Member Portal on a PC/Mac.
- Select the location you'd like to set up the app for.
- Copy your URL link. You'll need the following data from it (bolded for visibility):
- Organization slug - i.e. https://app.officernd.com/your-organization-slug/.
- Location ID - i.e. https://app.officernd.com/your-organization-slug/dashboard/now?office=5f85433d47119a0011b9b27c.
- Use the example below to create a new link. Simply switch ORGSLUG for your organization slug and ID for the Location ID. You acquired both items in the step above.
An example URL will look like this:
The video below should provide additional insight:
Note: If you have a custom members portal domain and you have used it in point 1 (when you were logging into the members portal), the link for the reception app will look like this: