In this article, we will take a look at the Prepayments Report.
The Prepayments Report is available under Reports/Prepayments.
This report is used by accountants to double-check and export all the prepayments done by customers in the space. The report displays all fees/memberships with a start date in the future (i.e. the date when the service will be delivered) that were already paid.
- Member Name - the name of the member who made the prepayment (if applicable).
- Company Name - the name of the company the prepayment is coming from.
- Invoice - the number of the invoice with which the prepayment is associated with.
- Name - the fee's name.
- Start Date - the fee's start date.
- End Date - the fee's end date.
- Paid Date -the date the transaction physically occurred - i.e. if a client on 3/25 pays for an event but the event is future dated for 4/1.
- Amount - the paid amount (includes base + taxes).
Exporting the Prepayments Report
You can export the Prepayments Report to a CSV file that can be opened with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets and similar programs. To download the CSV file click the export button available on the top-right of the page.