In this report, you will be able to get comprehensive data on all coins, that have been issued to a specific member/company.
The data is organized alphabetically by default and includes both members and companies.
You can sort the data using all of the columns in the report, including the Status column, which is useful if you would like to check all of the credits for Active members and companies or Drop-ins.
In order to search for a specific member/company, you can use the "Search" function at the top of the report.
As with all other reports, there is also a date filter that will allow you to check credits for a specific time frame.
Please note that if you pick a period that is greater than a month, the credits in each column will be summed according to the values in the included months.
Example: If 300 "Once" credits have been issued in February and another 100 "Once" credits were issued in March, for the February - March period the total number of "Once" issued credits will be 400.
There is also an option to Export the report if needed - this can be done by clicking the Export button in the top-right corner of the page.
What data can I get in the report
Here is a list of all the columns related to credits in the report and what sort of information each of them contains:
- "Once" Granted - this is the number of credits that are non-recurring and have been granted once. Once credits have a start valid date and are valid until they have all been spent, as they do not have an end date.
- "Once" Used - this is the number of non-recurring credits that have been used for the chosen period.
- "Once" Opening Balance - this is the number of previously issued non-recurring credits which the company/member has at their disposal at the start of the month.
Please note that if you are looking at the current month and the credits have been issued at the beginning of that month they will not be counted toward the opening balance.
Example: You are looking at the Credits report for June and a batch of "Once" credits have been issued for a company with a start validity date of the 1st of June - these credits will not appear in the opening balance section.
If however the credits were issued on the 31st of May, i.e the previous month then they will appear.
- "Once" Closing Balance - this is the number of remaining non-recurring credits for the specific company/member after taking into account all of the credits that have been spent on bookings.
- "Monthly" Granted - the total number of recurring credits that have been granted for the selected period.
Monthly granted credits have a start validity date of the 1st of the month, so unlike the "Once" opening balance, credits starting from the beginning of the month are taken into account in this number.
- "Monthly" Used - the total number of recurring credits that have been used for bookings by the company/member for the selected period.
- "Monthly" Unused - the total number of recurring credits that have not been used by the company/member and remain.
Example: If a company had 10 monthly coins issued in May and they did not spend them, they will be transferred to June, so the company will have a total of 20 coins at the beginning of the month.
- Total Granted - the total number of credits, both "Once"/non-recurring and "Monthly"/recurring, that have been granted to the company/member for the selected period.
- Total Used - the total number of credits, both "Once"/non-recurring and "Monthly"/recurring, that have been used by the company/member for bookings for the selected period.