With OfficeRnD Analytics you can review your core space metrics and KPIs with the pre-built dashboards. The Analytics module gives you and your team all the information needed to run your space.
Using our many filters, you can drill down the data, compare it to previous periods and make informed decisions for your future goals. You can also subscribe to regularly receive analytics data via email.
In this article, you'll learn more about:
- How to expand the available space to more clearly see the dashboards
How to Expand the Available Space
When you work with charts and data one of the most important things is space. You need to clearly see the amounts, percentages and comparisons. This is how you can create more space in the Analytics module.
- Hamburger - you can utilize the so-called "Hamburger" menu (in the upper right corner of the screen) and hide the secondary navigation in order to see the statistics in a wider window.
- Hide the Filters - you can hide the filters by clicking on the arrow in the middle and this way you can expand the data for a clearer overview.
Now let's see how you can filter the data and create very detailed statistics with OfficeRnD Analytics. The Filters used for the dashboards are unique filters for the OfficeRnD platform and you can find them on the right-hand side of the screen.
This level of granularity is going to allow your team to look at performance-specific dates or months to compare them with past performances or other locations.
In the Date Filter, there are 3 types of views - List, Calendar, and Time Frame.
- List - in this view you can choose specific days, weeks, months, quarters, or years. You can even filter by the minute and hour. If you choose for example two months 2 blue chips are going to appear on the screen - one for each month. If you click on one of the blue chips you can exclude or include the months.
- Calendar - this view is the most familiar one. It works as a standard calendar filter and you can choose a start and end date to set the period and click OK to filter the data.
- Time Frame - this view gives you predefined time frames which can be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly based.
- Location - in the Location filter you can include or exclude the locations of the space make comparisons and filter through specific data.
- Resource Type - the resource type filter can give you the option to exclude or include the resource types in your space. For example, you can exclude the Hotdesks but include the Private Offices and Meeting rooms.
- Resource Rate - this filter includes all resource rates in your space. These can be meeting room resource rates or hotdesk resource rates.
- Resource Name - here you can filter by a specific resource, regardless of the resource type.
Filters Through Widgets
Almost every widget in the Analytics module is interactive which makes filtering incredibly easy. You can select a period of time, drill it down to quarters, months, weeks, and days. You just need to click and drag over the period you would like to filter and choose how narrow you want to see your data.
To exit this filter you just need to click the "X" next to the time period:
Sometimes you might want to save a certain state of the filter so that when you make changes to your space you don't have to set up the filter each time. You can do that by clicking on the three dots and selecting Set as My Default Filters.
You can click the curved arrow to remove all saved filters and view the main filter.
The trend line is the dotted line that shows you information based on the ups and downs in your data. If you hover over the trend line you can see the Minimum, Maximum, Median, and Average data for the given time period.
The actual results for the time period are in the solid line.
When you have many resources this bar chart can get quite crowded and complicated. That's why on the left side there is another filter that can help you zoom in and zoom out the resources for a clearer view.
The exporting in the Analytics module has never been easier. You can click the PDF button on every chart and export the data in a clear and easy to work with format.
Another option is to download each specific widget. You can click on the three dots next to every chart and download an image or CSV file.
The subscription is another option that will help you manage your space and be up to date. You can click on the mail envelope icon and in the newly opened window, you can choose whether you'd like to receive the analytics embedded in the email or attached as a PDF file.
To activate the other options you can click on the Subscription on button.
You can choose the time zone, the frequency of the updates, you can also choose whether you'd like to receive the emails daily or monthly.
Bookings and Utilization
In this Dashboard, you can see many useful charts that provide information about the bookings and utilization of resources in your space. The charts that can be observed in this dashboard are the following:
- Number of Bookings - this is the number of all bookings in your space for the given time period.
- Booking Duration in Hours - here you can see what is the duration of all bookings.
- Avg. Booking Duration in Hours - this metric is the average duration of all bookings for the given time period.
- Total Booking Duration in Hours Split by Paid/Free - in this chart, you can see how the booking time is trending.
- % Utilization of Resource per Month - in this chart you can see what percentage of the time available for a resource is actually booked.
- Top Resources by % Utilization Ranked - on this chart you can see the utilization per resource and which resource is the most or the least utilized.
- Most Booked Day of the Week by Avg. Booking Duration - here you can see which day of the week is the most popular for booking.
- Customers Ranked by Most Booking Duration in Hours - on the last chart you can see which customers create the majority of the bookings.
All the data in this view is based on the check-ins. If your space doesn't use the check-ins functionality you're not going to be able to see comprehensive data in this view.
- Number of People on-site per Day - here you can see the trend of how many members per day you have in your space.
- Avg. Number of People On-site per Day of the Week - here you can see the busiest days of the week.
- Avg. Number of Check-in per Hour of the Day - in this chart it's very easy to determine which hour of the day is the busiest.
Here we have three tabs Desk Occupancy, Area Occupancy, and Resource Occupancy. The charts in this dashboard are almost the same for each tab:
- % Desk/Area/Resource Occupancy per Month - in this chart you can see the percentage of resources or area that are occupied per month.
- Fully & Partially Occupied Desks/Area/Resource per Month - here you can see the percentage of occupied (fully, partially) and unoccupied resources per month.
- Fully & Partially Available Resource per Month - here you can see the percentage of resources that are fully or partially available. This statistic can be viewed only under the Resource Occupancy tab.
Revenue Executive View
In this dashboard, all the managers and C-level people can have a quick overview of the revenue trends in the organization. The charts that can be observed in this dashboard are the following:
- Booked Revenue per Month - in this chart you can easily check how the Revenue is trending by month.
- Booked Revenue per Revenue Account - in this pie chart you can see how the revenue is divided by revenue accounts. Such revenue accounts can be membership fees or one-off fees.
- Booked Revenue per Location, Split by Revenue Account - in this chart, you can see the revenue split not only by locations but by revenue accounts as well.
- Invoiced Revenue per Month, Split by Invoice Status - here you can see all of the revenue for the given time period that was invoiced. You can even check the invoice status such as Paid, Overdue, Pending, etc.
- Top 10 Plans by Booked Revenue - here you can see which plan is the most profitable and which is the least popular among your members.
- Top 10 Paying Customers by Booked Revenue - in this chart you're going to have an overview of the top-paying customers. This information can help you identify which customers are the most important to your space.
Revenue Operational View
This view is designed for the day-to-day operations and it's targeted more to the people who work daily in the spaces and want a snapshot of what is happening at the moment so they can take immediate actions.
- Booked Revenue Split by Revenue Account - here you can see the booked revenue split by revenue accounts for the last two months. Naturally, you can change the duration if you need a wider time-frame.
- Booked Revenue Split by Plan Name - here you can view a pie chart with the most lucrative plans in your space.
- Receivables per Company - this bar chart shows you all of the companies that haven't paid their invoices and fees. The chart is split into Pending and Overdue amounts.
- Most Credited Companies (No Deposits Included) - this chart shows you which companies were issued credit notes the most excluding the Deposits.
You can customize your Dashboard layout with Analytics Pro. Here you can choose from all of the available widgets, arrange them and create a custom layout that's most useful to your needs. You can mix the charts, change their size, position, information and save the custom dashboard for later use.