With the interactive floorplans available in OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can upload your floorplans and re-create them in as many details as you want.
In this article, we'll show you how to add and resize furniture on a floorplan.
- Navigate to Space/Locations.
- Click the floor you want to update to open it.
If you haven't created any locations, learn how to do that here. Next, you'll need to upload your floorplan as described in this tutorial. If you'd prefer, you can email your floorplans to email@example.com and our team will help you set them up.
- Look at the left-hand side of the screen, where you will find a menu with different furniture shapes.
- Select the piece of furniture you'd like to add to your floor plan, click on it, and drag it to the floor plan.
- Rotate it or change its size on the right-hand side of the screen, to better fit the floor plan.