With the interactive floorplans available in OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can upload your floorplans and re-create them in as many details as you want.
In this article, we'll show you how to add walls to your floorplan.
- Navigate to Space/Locations.
- Click the floor you want to update to open it.
If you haven't created any locations, learn how to do that here. Next, you'll need to upload your floorplan as described in this tutorial. If you'd prefer, you can email your floorplans to email@example.com and our team will help you set them up.
- Click on the 'Design' button on top, to start editing;
- Take a look at the menu bar available at the top of the screen - it allows you to switch between drawing modes.
- Select the 'Zones' mode and using the mouse, click on the corners of the zone. When the area you create outlines the space you want, hit 'Enter'
- Add a name under Text.
- Define the zone Type.
To change a zone:
- Select the 'Zones' mode.
- Select the zone you want to change.
- Use the menu on the right to delete it, rename it, or change its type.