In OfficeRnD Hybrid you can create surveys or health check questionnaires and collect data from your employees to verify that they are healthy and well.
How it Works
- The survey is going to be sent out with an email when somebody books a desk, a meeting room, or another resource, and your employee can answer the questions you have specified.
- The same email will be sent out daily to your employees that have been assigned to a specific desk.
- If somebody fails on the survey (provides a wrong answer) you will be notified on the email you have set in your General Notifications Email settings (Settings/My Account/Emails or the one applied on Location/Office level under the Emails tab).
- One survey is sent per day, regardless of how many bookings one employee has made for the day.
Create a Survey
You can create your surveys from Collaboration/Surveys - Add Survey.
Clicking Add Survey will allow you to specify its:
- Title - a name for your survey.
- Description - a description of your survey (if needed).
- Location - define which of your locations it should be valid for. You can create a separate survey for each of your Locations.
- Send Survey - specify a time for the survey to be sent.
- Day - today
- Previous Day - the day before
Design a Survey
Once you click Add, you will be able to design your survey and define the questions you'd like to ask.
Clicking on Survey Settings allows you to set a Pass or a Fail message when the person filling it in clicks the Complete button at the end of the form they'll receive. Whether a survey is considered a Success or a Fail is governed by the settings of your questions. More on that in the section below.
The center panel is for your list of questions. There are three types of questions available on the right-hand side panel. To add one, simply drag the type you need to the center.
- Multiple Choice
- Yes/ No Question
Each question can be modified by clicking on its Properties or switching to the Properties tab on the right-hand side panel.
There you can set it as a Required question or provide a "correct" answer by expanding the Data field. If the person filling out the survey does not provide the "correct" answer, then the survey will be marked as Failed.
Once ready, you can activate the survey from the Activate Survey button located on the top right corner of the page.
Test Your Survey
We have provided an option to test your survey and see how it would look on a computer or various mobile devices. To see the options, please switch to the Test Survey tab.
To monitor the outcome of each survey your employees complete and see whether they failed or passed, you can go to the Survey Results tab.
The data is exportable with the export button in the top right corner.
To deactivate your survey if it's no longer relevant, click the Stop Survey button.