In OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can easily integrate your Outlook Calendar and sync your meeting room bookings across both platforms. This way, any bookings made in OfficeRnD Hybrid will be synced to your Outlook Calendar and vice versa.
What is Supported
- When a booking is Created/Updated/Canceled in OfficeRnD Hybrid, it is sent to the meeting room, organizer, and guests' calendars in Outlook.
- When a booking is Created/Updated/Canceled in Outlook, it is sent to the OfficeRnD Hybrid's calendar.
- The integration works for one-off and recurring bookings (as well as for exceptions of the recurrence).
- When the integration is synced, we'll copy from your Outlook Calendar all future bookings and the historic bookings for the past 3 months and we will re-create them in OfficeRnD Hybrid.
How To Activate the Integration
Important: You'd need to create all meeting rooms in OfficeRnD Hybrid prior to connecting the integration. Alternatively, you can import all meeting rooms from Settings/Import/Resources.
- Open your OfficeRnD Hybrid account.
- Navigate to Settings/Integrations.
- Expand Calendar.
- Next to Outlook, click Activate.
- Login with an Admin Office 365 account.
- Click Configure.
- Map the OfficeRnD meeting rooms to your Outlook meeting rooms.
- Finalize by hitting the Done button.