If your company is using the Office 365 package you can use OfficeRnD Hybrid from within your Microsoft Teams application either on a desktop or a mobile device. The OfficeRnD Hybrid app will allow your employees to:
- Find and book desks and meeting rooms on the go.
- See real-time availability of desks and spaces on the floorplan.
- Locate colleagues on the floorplan and book a desk next to them.
- Manage, edit and cancel bookings for you and your colleagues.
Activate and Use the Microsoft Teams Integration
Watch a short video overview of how to use the Microsoft Teams app.
Microsoft Teams Setup
- Open https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/ and click Teams Apps, then Manage Apps.
- Search for OfficeRnD Hybrid, select the app, and click Allow.
- Click Setup Policies and edit the Global or create a custom one if only certain users or groups should use it.
- Click Add apps, find OfficeRnD Hybrid, add it, and hit Save.
Please bear in mind it can take up to 36 hours for the app to become available for all users.
- Log in to your OfficeRnD Hybrid and navigate to Settings/Integrations/Communication.
- Find Microsoft Teams and click Activate.
- Then click Connect.
- You will be asked to log in with your Office 365 credentials to finish the connection between OfficeRnD & Microsoft Teams. Please bear in mind you have to use an administrator Office 365 account.