In OfficeRnD Hybrid you can connect your Google Calendar rooms to the platform and sync bookings across both platforms.
What is Supported
- When a booking is Created/Updated/Canceled in OfficeRnD Hybrid, it syncs the meeting room, organizer, and guests' calendars in Google Calendar.
- When a booking is Created/Updated/Canceled in Google Calendar, it syncs with OfficeRnD Hybrid's calendar.
- The integration works for one-off and recurring bookings.
- The initial sync between OfficeRnD Hybrid and Google Calendar syncs all bookings from the past 3 months from Google Calendar to the OfficeRnD Hybrid calendars.
Here you can watch our video on setting up and using the Google Calendar integration
How To Activate the Integration
Important: Before integrating OfficeRnD Hybrid with your Google Calendar, go ahead and re-create all Google Calendar meeting rooms in OfficeRnD. Alternatively, if you have them in a CSV file, you can import them as resources in OfficeRnD Hybrid by navigating to Settings/Import/Resources.
- Open your OfficeRnD Hybrid account.
- Navigate to Settings/Integrations.
- Expand Calendar.
- Next to Google Calendar, click Activate.
- Click Connect.
- Login with an Admin Google account.
Important: Please make sure you are using an Admin Google Account to connect the integration. You will not be able to proceed with a non-administrator account. Please also make sure this admin account has Calendar app enabled in Google.
- Allow the integration rules in the pop-up window.
- Click Configure.
- Map the OfficeRnD Hybrid meeting rooms to your Google Calendar meeting rooms.
- Finalize the integration by hitting the Done button.