Employees can create recurring bookings through both the Web Portal and the OfficeRnD Hybrid Work mobile app.
- If you have a recurring booking that ends today and you extend it before it starts we will still send you the recurrence end notification.
- If you place a recurring booking today and set its recurrence to be only for today - we won't send you a recurrence end notification.
- On the last occurrence of a recurring booking, an email notification will inform you that the recurring booking series has ended and you'll be invited to create a new one. These notifications are enabled by default, but can be disabled from your profile. Learn more.
Create a Recurring Booking in the Web Portal
- Open the Web portal and navigate to the Office Map page.
- Click on the resource you'd like to book.
- Click on More Options.
- Click Recurrence.
- Turn the option On.
- Adjust the settings.
- Click Book.
Create a Recurring Booking in the Mobile App
- Open the app and navigate to the Office Map section.
- Find the desk you'd like to book and tap on it.
- Expand the Recurrence section and tap On.
- Adjust the booking settings.
- Tap Confirm Booking Series.