OfficeRnD Hybrid Reception is a branded tablet app that welcomes visitors, enables touchless check-in, and manages deliveries at your front desk.
- Why use the Reception App
- Configure the Reception App
- Enable Automatic Updates
- Download The Reception App
- Use the Web Version of the app
Why Use the Reception App
Use the reception app to enable:
Configure the Reception App
Reception App View
Navigate to Settings/Employee Apps/General and click Configure under OfficeRnD Reception App:
The following options are available:
Visitor - Enable/disable visitors from registering through the app. Visitor arrivals trigger email and Push Notifications in the OfficeRnD Hybrid Work app.
Employee Check-in - Enable/disable employees to check in.
Deliveries - Enable/disable deliveries to be handled via the app.
Check-out - Enable/disable employees to check out.
Touchless Sign-in - Enable/disable a QR Code to provide visitors with a touchless sign-in option.
Quick Search - Enable a 3-letters search allowing employees to quickly find their names when checking in and visitors or couriers to find the employee they are visiting.
- Logo - Upload a logo to be displayed in the Reception App. For best visual results, make sure to use an image with a transparent background.
When you're finished, click Update.
The Reception App automatically inherits the Web Portal colors you’ve configured for the employee apps under Settings/Advanced Settings/Employee Apps/Theme.
The background of the app is customized for your brand. It will automatically pick:
- The image of the location you’ve selected to check-in. Learn how to add more locations to your account.
- If there is no location image, it takes the background image of the Web Portal.
- If there is no location or background image, the app will apply a gradient of the background and primary color you’ve selected in your Web Portal theme.
The Reception App will automatically inherit the Language translations you’ve configured for the web portal under Settings/Advanced Settings/Employee Apps/Localization.
Enable Automatic Updates
To get the latest version on your device as soon as we push an update you should enable automatic updates in both stores:
Automatic Update for Android:
To turn on auto-update for the app, go to the app page in the Google Play Store.
Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
Automatic Update for iOS:
Go to Settings/App Store and toggle App Updates on.
Download the Reception App
The OfficeRnD Hybrid Reception app is available for both iOS and Android. OfficeRnD Hybrid customers can download it from the Apple and Google Play stores:
Once you download the app, you need to use your OfficeRnD Admin credentials to log in.
Upon successful login, you’ll be presented with a list of all your Locations - choosing a location will link the tablet to that location, which reflects in the notifications each Visitor and Host receives.
Use the Web Version of the App
The OfficeRnD Reception App also has a web version that you can set up.
- Log into both the Admin and Web Portals.
- In the Admin Portal, select the location you'd like to set up the app for.
- Copy your organization slug from the URL link i.e. https://hybrid.officernd.com/k-space/.
- Copy the location's ID from the URL link i.e. https://hybrid.officernd.com/k-space/space/locations?office=6123701e6595bfef55f702b2
- Open this link https://hybrid.officernd.com/community/orgslug/reception?office=officeid where:
- orgslug is the slug you copied in step 3.
- officeid is the location ID you copied in step 4.
- This will open the web version of the app.
Reach out to email@example.com if you cannot find your location ID.