OfficeRnD Hybrid Reception is a branded tablet app that welcomes visitors, enables touchless check-in, and manages deliveries at your front desk.
- Why use the Reception App
- Configure the Reception App
- Enable Automatic Updates
- Download The Reception App
- Use the Web Version of the app
Why Use the Reception App
Use the reception app to enable:
Configure the Reception App
Reception App View
Navigate to Settings/Employee Apps/Theme/Reception App and configure the following settings:
- Logo - upload a logo to be displayed in the Reception App. For best visual results, make sure to use an image with a transparent background.
Visitor - Enable/disable visitors from registering through the app.
Employee Check-in - Enable/disable employees to check in.
Deliveries - Enable/disable deliveries to be handled via the app.
Check-out - Enable/disable employees to check out.
Touchless Sign-in - Enable/disable a QR Code to provide visitors with a touchless sign-in option.
Quick Search - Enable a 3-letters search allowing employees to quickly find their names when checking in and visitors or couriers to find the employee they are visiting.
The Reception App automatically inherits the Web Portal colors you’ve configured for the employee apps under Settings/Employee Apps/Theme.
The background of the app is customized for your brand. It will automatically pick:
- The image of the location you’ve selected to check-in. Learn how to add more locations to your account.
- If there is no location image, it takes the background image of the Web Portal.
- If there is no location or background image, the app will apply a gradient of the background and primary color you’ve selected in your Web Portal theme.
The Reception App will automatically inherit the Language translations you’ve configured for the web portal under Settings/Employee Apps/Localization.
Enable Automatic Updates
To get the latest version on your device as soon as we push an update you should enable automatic updates in both stores:
Automatic Update for Android:
To turn on auto-update for the app, go to the app page in the Google Play Store.
Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
Automatic Update for iOS:
Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
To enable all automatic app updates, turn on the green switch next to Updates.
If you want to automatically update apps, but only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, leave updates on and turn off Use Mobile Data instead.
Download the Reception App
The OfficeRnD Hybrid Reception app is available for both iOS and Android. OfficeRnD Hybrid customers can download it from the Apple and Google Play stores:
Once you download the app, you need to use your OfficeRnD Admin credentials to log in.
Upon successful login, you’ll be presented with a list of all your Locations - choosing a location will link the tablet to that location, which reflects in the notifications each Visitor and Host receives.
Use the Web Version of the App
The OfficeRnD Reception App also has a web version that you can set up.
- Log into both OfficeRnD Admin and Web Portals.
- In the Admin Portal, select the location you'd like to set up the app for.
- Copy your organization slug from the URL link.
- Copy the location's ID from the URL link.
- Open this link https://hybrid.officernd.com/community/ORGSLUG/reception?office=OFFICEID where:
- ORGSLUG is the slug you copied in point 3 (example: https://hybrid.officernd.com/k-space/space/locations)
- OFFICEID is the location's ID you copied in point 4 (example URL: https://hybrid.officernd.com/k-space/space/locations?office=6123701e6595bfef55f702b2)
- Place the copied values into the particular parts in the URL and hit Enter. This will open the web versions of the app.