As soon as you create a new floor in OfficeRnD Hybrid, you will be taken to the Floor Plan Editor where you can define your desks and other resources.
- Selection (arrow icon) - click to select a resource or to move the plan with your mouse.
- Panning (hand icon)- use to move the plan. You can also hold down Shift and click-drag the plan instead.
- Add Desk - a dropdown menu for your Desk-type resources (Hotdesks, Dedicated desks, etc, custom ones included). Select one and start adding them over the desk shapes with a mouse click.
- Add Space - a dropdown menu for your Meeting Rooms, Private Offices, or other resources of this type (custom ones included). Select one and start adding them to the plan's particular shapes with a mouse click.
- x% dropdown - controls the zoom in/out (you can also use your mouse scroll button).
Here's the editor in action
View Resources on the Office Map
Each resource that you add appears on the left-hand side panel, where you can edit its name or any other setting. Мarking several resources of the same type will allow you to edit them in bulk or Create a Neighborhood.
For dedicated desks, the assignee’s initials or photo appear on their dedicated desk in the Floorplan designer. Mouse-hover and a tooltip appears with their full name. Their full name is also shown in the Resource sidebar.
If you have added resources under a Neighborhood, they will be listed in a separate section.
- No neighborhood - listing resources that do not belong to one.
- "Neighborhood name" - in our example - Marketing - the name of the neighborhood we have created for the hotdesk group.