SaltoKS Mobile Access allows members to open doors using a button on the home screen of your OfficeRnD Premium Mobile App. This functionality allows members to use their mobile phones to unlock the SaltoKS-powered doors in your space. Learn more about Salto KS.
How to Enable SaltoKS Mobile Access
To enable the SaltoKS Mobile Access feature, you need to email email@example.com with your request. The feature will then be implemented within your premium mobile apps for Android and iOS.
If you don't have a Premium Mobile App, you can request one here. Our support team will let you know about the timelines for your request, but keep in mind that it usually takes up to 2 weeks to publish a new version of the Premium Mobile App across both mobile stores.
How it Works
Once the SaltoKS Mobile Access feature is enabled in your Premium Mobile App, your members will be able to unlock a SaltoKS-powered lock via Bluetooth. In a sense, their phone transmits the digital counterpart of a tag.
Error Message: Bluetooth is not activated or is not ready yet
- Bluetooth is enabled;
- The Premium Mobile App has Bluetooth permissions.
Error Message: Authentication error has occurred
If a member sees the above message, OfficeRnD cannot find a profile for them in SaltoKS. Follow the next steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Open the member's profile in the OfficeRnD Admin Portal
- On the left-hand side look for the Access section and review the access groups in which the member was added. If there are none and you see No Access message instead, review the member's profile to understand why they haven't been granted access to Salto KS.
- If you cannot figure out the problem on your end, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Error Message: Fine Location Not Enabled
- Location tracking is enabled;
- The app has Location tracking permissions.
Error Message: Timeout has been reached.
The error is displayed when the device cannot locate a lock to unlock.
With a door lock, you need to put the device right next to it, while the wall readers have quite a wide range.
If a room has a door lock and if the device is not close enough to the lock, you will receive an error message Timeout has been reached (for Android) or Lock not found (for iOS).
- Learn how to use the SaltoKS Mobile Access functionality from the members' perspective