WIth OfficeRnD Flex, you can allow non-members to book public resources at a discounted rate using a promotional discount code. Once the code is applied, the total amount of the booking is adjusted with the proper discount.
What You’ll Need
Set Up a Discount Code for Public Bookings
To set up a promotional discount code:
- Navigate to Billing/Discounts.
- Click Add Discount and choose to add a Resource Rate Discount.
- Give the discount a unique name in the Code field.
- Select the applicable resource rates.
- Define the discount amount by setting a Percent Off or an Amount Off value.
- In the Privacy section, set the discount to be Available in the Public Calendar. If this option is disabled, the discount will not be available as a promotional code on the public calendar. Instead, it can only be applied as part of a billing plan. Learn how to enable booking discounts as part of a billing plan.
- Code Validity (optional) – add a time period within which the code will be active and available for use.
- Codes Total (optional)– set a maximum number of codes to be generated for this promotional campaign. After a booking is successfully created, the code will be subtracted from the Total Codes amount. Once the specified number of codes is reached, the code will no longer be valid.
Note: Leaving Code Validity and Codes Total empty means that the code can be used without any time or volume restrictions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.