OfficeRnD Hybrid allows you to easily import your resources in one go via the Resources Import functionality. You can find it under Settings/Import. Once imported, you can then add them to your floor plans.
How it Works
- Navigate to Settings/Import and click on the Resources tab.
- Click on Download template.
- Open the downloaded CSV file and fill in the columns:
- Name - the name of the resource.
- Type - the resource type key. You can check that under Settings/Advanced Settings/Resource Types.
- Location - the name of the location that the resource is in. Case sensitive, please make sure to use the exact uppercase/lowercase letters.
- Floor - the name of the floor that the resource is on. Case sensitive, please make sure to use the exact uppercase/lowercase letters.
- Amenities - add amenities to your resources. Bear in mind they need to be created beforehand. Use a ; (semicolon) to separate multiple amenities per resource. Case sensitive, please make sure to use the exact uppercase/lowercase letters.
- Once the file is ready, save it and click Upload CSV.
- The interface will change into a table where you can review what is about to be imported. Hit the Import button to finish the process.
If there are any errors in your file, they will be shown in red when you attempt to import. Please correct them as per the message's indication and import the file again.
Add Imported Resources to a Floorplan
Once you have imported your resources, you can open a floor plan and add them to their places.
You will find them on the left pane under Unallocated. Clicking Add to floor plan will select the resource and you can drop it in its place.