OfficeRnD Hybrid allows you to easily import your resources in one go via the Resources Import.
You can find that under Settings/Import. Once imported you can then add them to your floorplans.
How it Works
- Navigate to Settings/Import/Resources.
- Click Download template.
- Open the CSV file and fill in the columns. Please make sure not to change the headers or the file type, it needs to remain CSV.
- Name - the names of the resources.
- Type - the type of the resources. You can see those under Settings/Resource Types.
- Location - name of the location that the resource is on. Case sensitive, please make sure to use the exact uppercase/lowercase letters.
- Floor - name of the floor that the resource is on. Case sensitive, please make sure to use the exact uppercase/lowercase letters.
- Amenities - add amenities to your resources. Bear in mind they will have to be created beforehand. Use a semicolon to separate multiple amenities per resource. Case sensitive, please make sure to use the exact uppercase/lowercase letters.
- Once the file is ready, save it and click Upload CSV.
- The interface will change into a table where you can see what is about to be imported.
- Hit the Import button to finish the process.
If there are any errors in your file, they will be shown in red when you attempt to import. Please correct them as per the message's indication and import the file again.
Add Imported Resources to a Floorplan
Once you have imported your resources, you can open a floorplan and add them to their places.
You will find them on the left pane under Unallocated. Clicking Add to floor plan will select the resource and you can drop it in its place.