In this article, you'll learn how to set up Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication with AD FS. To learn more about enabling SSO authentication in OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can take a look at the Single Sign-On (SSO) Authentication article.
- The standard login with an OfficeRnD Hybrid user and password.
- The "Reset password" links in OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- The token for authentication that employees receive when invited to the Web Portal.
Set up Web Portal SSO
- Login to your OfficeRnD Hybrid account.
- Navigate to Settings/Integrations.
- Activate SSO Authentication.
- Click Configure. This will open a pop-up window with fields we will use during the setup.
Open the AD FS Management application on your AD server and navigate to Application Groups.
- On the Actions pane, click Add Application Group…
- Type in Name, and choose Server application as Template. Click Next.
Switch to OfficeRnD and copy the Return URL from the configuration pop-up. Paste it into the Redirect URI field on the Server Application. Click Add. Check Admin SSO to activate that option as well.
- Copy the Client ID from Client Identifier in AD FS and paste it in OfficeRnD.
- Click Next on AD FS and select Generate a shared secret. Copy the secret and paste it into OfficeRnD's Client Secret field.
Click Next in the AD FS to review the summary, Next again, and Close to complete the wizard
- Enter the Discovery URL in OfficeRnD. Use the below template and substitute <ADFS_ROOT> with your AD FS domain (e.g https://my.domain.org/adfs/.well-known/openid-configuration)
- Set the Email Claim field to upn.
- Click Update to finish the set-up.
Admin Portal SSO
You can also set up Admin portal SSO.
- Activate the option in your SSO configuration.
- Copy the Return URL from the Admin Portal section and Add it to the one from the above step 8.
- Finish the setup.
Enforce SSO for All Admins - this option eliminates the OfficeRnD login (email and password) in favor of an entirely AD FS login. Otherwise, admins will have both options to choose from. If your organization uses OfficeRnD's Hybrid Rooms and Hybrid Reception apps, admins will not be able to log in to those apps while the SSO is enforced.
Web Portal Video Guide
Please sign in to leave a comment.