In this article, you'll learn how to set up Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication with AD FS. To learn more about enabling SSO authentication in OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can take a look at the Single Sign-On (SSO) Authentication article.
- The standard login with an OfficeRnD Hybrid user and password.
- The "Reset password" links in OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- The token for authentication that employees receive when invited to the Web Portal.
Set up Web Portal SSO
1. Log-in to your Hybrid account.
2. Navigate to Settings/Integrations.
3. Look for SSO Authentication and click Activate.
4. Next, click Configure.
5. In the dialog that opens, copy the Return URL and paste it in a new text document. You will need to use it shortly. Also, keep Hybrid open in a browser tab.
6. Open the AD FS Management application on your AD server and navigate to Application Groups.
7. On the Actions pane, click Add Application Group…
8. Type in Name, and choose Server application as Template. Click Next.
9. Paste the Return URL it into the Redirect URI field on the Server Application and click Add. Check Admin SSO to activate that option as well.
9. Copy the Client ID from Client Identifier in AD FS and paste it in Hybrid.
10. Click Next on AD FS and select Generate a shared secret. Copy the secret and paste it into the Client Secret field in Hybrid.
11. Click Next in the AD FS to review the summary. Then, hit Next, and Close to complete the steps.
12. Enter the Discovery URL in OfficeRnD. Use the below template and substitute <ADFS_ROOT> with your AD FS domain (e.g https://my.domain.org/adfs/.well-known/openid-configuration)
13. Set the Email Claim field to upn.
14. Click Update to finish the set-up.
Admin Portal SSO
You can also set up Admin portal SSO.
1. Enable Activate Admin Portal SSO (see above).
2. Copy the Return URL from the dialog:
and insert it here:
3. Finish the setup.
(optional) Enforce SSO for All Admins - this option eliminates the Hybrid login (email and password) in favor of an entirely AD FS login. Otherwise, admins will have both options to choose from. If your organization uses the Hybrid Rooms and Hybrid Reception apps, admins will not be able to log in to those apps while SSO is enforced.