- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and update the information under My Account/Teammates
Add a colleague of yours as an admin member to the OfficeRnD admin portal. Learn More
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Select My Account / Teammates tab
4. Select Add Teammate
5. Select a member
If the member profile already exists in OfficeRnD
6. Click on Add New
If you are adding a new member profile to OfficeRnD
7. Enter Full Name
8. Enter Email
9. Click on Add to create the member
10. Select a Role for your teammate
Each role has different permissions in the admin portal. Learn more about the User Permissions per role.
(Optional for mult-location operators). The secondary permission role gives community managers from different locations cross-location visibility of each others' member base and allows a teammate to have one particular role for one or a few locations, and be able to view the other locations without being able to adjust them. Learn more
11. Select Locations
Select one or more Locations or leave them empty to grant the teammate permission to all of your locations.
12. Click on Invite
Send an invitation email to your teammate
Sample Email Invitation
Please sign in to leave a comment.