As part of your onboarding with OfficeRnD, we can import your existing resource data with their types, locations, target plans, prices, and deposits. Learn more
What You'll Need
- Add and configure your locations under Space/Locations
- Add and configure plans under Billing/Plans
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and navigate to Import/Resources
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Import
4. Click on Resources
5. Resource Import Settings
6. Select the Date Format
Select the date format that matches with the date format of the resources in the template file. YYYY-MM-DD, DD/MM/YYYY, or MM/DD/YYYY.
7. Select the Action
- Add - will add/create the resources from the file.
- Update - update existing resources that match the name with the details from the file.
8. Select the measure unit of the resources to be imported
The square foot or square meters defined in the file.
9. Click Validate and Submit
This will pass the file that is uploaded through the initial validation of the columns, fields data, and formats.
- If the validation fails, there will be warning/error message with corrective actions. The original CSV file will need to be updated and re-uploaded.
- If validation succeeds, the file will create a ticket that the Support/Onboarding team will be notified of to import the data.