When creating a custom resource type that is a Space type, a floorplan space type must be created in order to have the option on the floorplan to match the zone to the type. Click here to learn more about resource types.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Settings/Platform Modules/Resource Types and click on Add Floorplan Space Type.
In the dialog that opens:
1. Enter the name of the space.
2. Enter a Unique Key that links the zone type to a resource type. If you have created a resource type, enter its unique key here to make the connection between them.
3. (optional) Choose a color to color-code the space.
4. Click on Add to create the Floorplan Space Type.