When creating a custom resource type that is a Space type, a space type must be created in order to have the option on the floorplan to match the zone to the type. Learn more
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and update/add the zone type in Resource Types
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Resource Types
4. Click on Add space type
5. Enter a Name
The name of the space.
6. Enter a Type
A unique key that links the zone type to a resource type. The value must be matching across both Resource and Space type, otherwise, the system cannot make the connection between them.
7. Click on Add to create the Space Type