OfficeRnD Flex allows you to create resources for the different types of services your space offers. You can also add custom zones to represent these resources for easy management from your floor plan. Learn more.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and update/add the resource types in Resource Types.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on Settings Module
3. Click on Resource Types
4. Click on Add Resource Type
5. Resource Type Settings
6. Give the Resource Type a Title
The name of the resource type (e.g. "Workshop", "Parking Lot").
7. Select an Icon
An icon to represent the resource type on the portal.
8. Enter a type name
A unique key that links the resource type to a zone type (e.g. "workshop", "parking_lot").
9. Select the Floorplan resource
- Zone - this resource type is represented by an area (e.g. private office)
- Desk - this resource type is represented by a desk
10. Can Book
Set to True, if the resource type should be available for booking on a calendar. You can choose whether a resource is bookable by the hour, or by the day.
11. Can Assign
Set to True, if you want to assign memberships to the resource type.
12. Primary (optional)
Set to True, if you want to track the resource occupancy in the Occupancy section of the Dashboard.
13. Click Add to create the resource type
Article is closed for comments.