OfficeRnD helps to set up terms and conditions that every member must accept in order to access or use the services provided.
You have the Legal Documents and Default Terms and Conditions sections. Learn More.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal.
- Navigate to the Settings module and add/update the documents in Terms & Conditions.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Settings/Member Apps/Terms & Conditions.
3. The Legal Documents and Default Terms & Conditions sections have the following purpose:
- Legal Documents serve as terms and conditions, privacy policies, in-house rules, or contract terms.
- Default Terms and Conditions - here, you can configure the targeted audience of each legal document.
4. Click on the Terms and Conditions document to open it in the editor. You can also click on the cogwheel and choose Edit.
5. In the Terms and Conditions Document Editor:
- Set the Title of the document.
- Enter the content of the document. The section comes with standard writing tools and you can even copy-paste your pre-existing terms.
6. Enable Open in a Popup on Signup (Optional)
This will make the document content display in a popup for new users signing up. This means that whenever you click on the consent checkbox, a pop-up will appear with the T&C.
If the Open in a Popup on Signup option is not enabled, then clicking on the consent checkbox will simply mark it without showing you the T&C automatically. You can always click on the link to open them yourself though.
7. Set a URL (Optional)
Option to display the terms from an external source on signup.
This option won't work for members on the portal where the terms should always be described within the content of the legal document.
8. Click on Save As Version 1 to save the document. After this, you will be able to make changes to it and either Update The Current Version or Save As New Version.
Update Current Version is used to create a version of the document that will be presented only to new members signing up.
With this approach, the changes in the document will not affect current members on the portal.
Save as New Version is used to create a version of the document that will be presented to all members - both on signup and the next time they log into the portal.
This way you can ensure all members invited to the portal are prompted to accept the changes you apply.
Note: The Update Current Version and Save as New Version logic described above applies to documents used as Member Terms.
9. Configure the Default Terms & Conditions
In the following section, you can configure the targeted audience of each legal document. Simply click on the respective fields (described below) and select the document title from the drop-down menu.
- People Signing Up for at least one recurring plan.
- People Signing Up for recurring plans that require approval.
- Active Members who have already accepted a previous version of the Member Terms.
- Members with status Pending when they are invited by an Admin.
- People booking publicly available resources through the Public Calendar
- Customers Signing Up for a One-Off plan. (if there isn’t a recurring plan added to the cart)
- People that sign up as non-members without purchasing anything. (when the Sign-Up as non-member option is enabled)
- Users who are logged in as Drop-Ins. (when the major version of a previously accepted document is updated)
Visitor Terms (Optional)
Prompt new and returning visitors to accept the terms of the selected documents when using the OfficeRnD Reception App.
Notice and Consent / Legitimate Interest (GDPR) (Optional)
This option is only applicable on signup and it controls whether you present members with one or multiple checkboxes to confirm if they accept the terms.
10. When you're finished, click on Update to save changes. Members and visitors of the organization will be prompted to accept the new Terms and Conditions:
11. Click OK to confirm.