OfficeRnD Data Hub is divided into several dashboards giving you a detailed overview of the most important metrics. It helps you understand the usage of your desks and spaces, spot resources that are under/over utilized, and optimize your real estate to cust costs.
Knowing if the office capacity is hit or there are not enough meeting rooms will allow you to craft your strategy to boost employee collaboration and satisfaction.
You can also monitor the office presence of your employees and help them adhere to your office policy.
Here is a short summary of what data you can analyze:
- Track past and future bookings as well as the office presence of employees and teams.
- Narrow down the results by employee and team.
- Analyze the utilization per neighborhood.
- Filter the utilization of desks and spaces per resource type and neighborhood.
- Take advantage of the many utilization views (yesterday, last week, last month, weekly, and monthly).
- See bookings by originating source and recurrence type.
- See all occurrences of a recurring booking.
You can find these useful dashboards in the Data Hub module of the Admin Portal:
- Overview - the general one, displaying a summary of key metrics for Desks, Spaces, and Employees. From this dashboard, you are able to see the number of bookings per employee and team.
- Desks - shows metrics for resources defined as Desk on the Office Maps. If you have multiple such resources you can narrow it down to a specific resource type or a specific resource using the filters. The dashboard is focused only on bookable resources and doesn’t include assignable resources.
- Spaces - shows metrics for resources defined as Space on the Office Maps. If you have multiple such resources you can narrow it down to a specific resource type or a specific resource using the filters. The dashboard is focused only on bookable resources and doesn’t include assignable resources.
- Employees - track desk bookings and related metrics along with Workplace Policy compliance for a particular employee.
- Workplace Policy Compliance Overview - track employee compliance with the office days requirements. You can narrow it down to a specific policy, team, or employee to see how/when they come to the office.
- Workplace Policy Detailed View - track employee compliance based on presence requirements.
The following options are available in each dashboard:
- Download Data From a Single Widget
- Download Data From The Entire Dashboard
- Select & Zoom
- Expanded View
Each dashboard has several filters in the top bar allowing you to narrow down data in the widgets. You can look into different periods of time, locations, resources, teams, and employees. Choose your filters and click Refresh to update the results.
The action buttons on the right of the top bar let you refresh the widgets , show or hide the filters , and access a menu with options to download data from the entire dashboard and reset the filters:
Download Data From The Entire Dashboard
Data from the entire dashboard can be exported in PDF or CSV file format. PDF export lets you choose the document properties - paper size, show all rows, and arrange tiles in a single column.
Download Data From a Single Widget
Click on the Tile Actions button to the right of any widget and choose Download data from the menu. The Download data dialog opens with several options to format the exported data according to your needs:
The following file formats are offered:
- TXT (tab-separated values)
- Excel Spreadsheet (Excel 2007 or later)
- PNG (Image of visualization)
You can also specify a custom range of rows and columns to export data from. Up to 5000 rows can be downloaded.
Select & Zoom
Click and drag inside a widget to zoom in on a particular part of the chart. Click on the Reset zoom button to restore the original view.
Each widget can be opened in Expanded View. Click on the Tile Actions button and select View>Expanded.