OfficeRnD Analytics is divided into three main dashboards giving you a detailed overview of the most important metrics. It helps you understand the usage of your desks and spaces, spot resources that are under/over utilized and optimize your real estate to cust costs.
Knowing if the office capacity is hit or there are not enough meeting rooms, will allow you to craft your strategy to boost employee collaboration and satisfaction.
You can also monitor the office presence of your employees and help them adhere to your office policy.
Here is a short summary of what data you can analyze:
- Track the past and future bookings as well as the office presence of employees and teams.
- Narrow down the results by employee and team.
- Analyze the utilization per neighborhood.
- Filter the utilization of desks and spaces per resource type and neighborhood.
- Take advantage of the many utilization views (yesterday, last week, last month, weekly, and monthly).
- See bookings by originating source and recurrence type.
- See all occurrences of a recurring booking.
You can find these useful reports under the Analytics module on your Admin Portal.
- Overview - the general one, displaying a summary of key metrics for Desks, Spaces, and Employees. From this dashboard, you are able to see the number of bookings per employee and team.
- Desks - shows metrics for resources defined as Desk on the Office Maps. If you have multiple such resources you can narrow it down to a specific resource type or a specific resource using the filters. The dashboard is focused only on bookable resources and doesn’t include assignable resources.
- Spaces - shows metrics for resources defined as Space on the Office Maps. If you have multiple such resources you can narrow it down to a specific resource type or a specific resource using the filters. The dashboard is focused only on bookable resources and doesn’t include assignable resources.
Each of the dashboards has filters on the right-hand side allowing you to narrow down results on the widgets. You can look into different periods of time, locations, resources, teams, and employees.
On hover, each widget will have some additional controls:
- Expand to full screen.
- Download as an Image, PDF, or a CSV file.
- Clear selection if you clicked on a certain part and filtered the view.