Rules for Calculating the Report
- All Membership, One-off and Booking fee transactions are displayed in this report, regardless if they are invoiced or not.
Membership fee transactions are recorded based on:
- (1) the start date of the membership (in the first month the membership is activated)
- (2) the first day of the billing cycle of the respective Company/Member (when the membership recurs for the 2nd time or more)
- One-off fee transactions are recorded based on the start date of the fee.
- Booking fees are recorded based on the start date of the booking.
- TAX is excluded from the total amount of each transaction.
- Deposits and processing fees will appear as line items in this report. You can use the "Revenue Account" filter if you need to filter those out.
A negative amount will appear as a line item in this report if:
a fee/membership was credited (i.e. a Credit Note was issued for it). In this case, the transaction is recorded:
- on the current date, if the transaction you're crediting is in the past
- on the start date of the line item that is being credited, if the transaction you're crediting is in the future
- you’ve created a fee with a negative value in the first place. In this case, the transaction will be recorded based on the start date of the negative fee.
- a fee/membership was credited (i.e. a Credit Note was issued for it). In this case, the transaction is recorded:
- Manually created line items in invoices will appear in this report.
- This report lists every entity that you have a direct commercial relationship with. It can show Companies, Company Members (if they have personal fees/memberships), and/or Individual Members.
- A one-off fee with a start date of the 5th of November will appear on the same date - 5h of November.
- A membership that has a [start date of the 15th of February], an [end date on the 31st of April], and a billing date on the 1st of every month will appear:
- On the 15th of February
- On the 1st of March
- On the 1st of April
Revenue Split by Revenue Account
The total revenue generated in a given month and each bar chart is broken down by Revenue Account
Revenue Growth by Revenue Account
The percentage growth of each revenue account as compared to the previous month.
Revenue Split by Invoiced vs Not Invoiced
A clear outline of which of the revenue already added in the system is Invoiced vs Not Invoiced.
Revenue Split by Plan
A chart that shows the contribution of each Revenue Account to your total revenue for the selected period.
Customers Ranked by Total Revenue
A chart that sorts your customers based on who's generated the most revenue in the selected period.
Customers Ranked by Total Credit Issued
A chart that sorts your customers based on who's generated the most credit (i.e. Credit Notes issued) in the selected period.
By Revenue Account Tab
By Customer Tab
Revenue Detailed View
Shows revenue for any selected time period (even selectable by days), broken down per each individual recorded fee.
Filtering for un-invoiced items and more
You can use the Invoice Status filter in this report to identify un-invoiced Membership or One-off fees in any timeframe of your choosing.
Extra Tip: Filtering for different revenue types
You can use the Revenue Type filter to drill down into the different types of revenue, including pulling out only the credit (i.e. Credit Notes) you've issued.