The Deposits by Customer report helps you review the deposit balance of your customers.
Deposits Bucket Definitions
- Returned Deposits - deposit fees that were refunded to the customer by issuing a Credit Note, and the amount of that Credit Note has been allocated in full to an Invoice. Partially allocated Credit Notes do NOT contribute to this amount.
- Deposit Pending Return - deposit fees that were refunded to the customer by issuing a Credit Note, but the amount of the Credit Notes is still NOT allocated to an Invoice. Partially allocated Credit Notes are included in this bucket in their full amount.
- Deposit Yet to be Paid - deposit fees that are added into the system but are not yet paid.
- Deposit Held - represents the full deposit amount that is currently held. It doesn’t take into account deposit fees that are not yet paid or the already refunded deposits (through a Credit Note).
- Unallocated Credit - contains the sum of all credit notes and overpayments issued to the member which has NOT been allocated to an invoice yet.
*Deposit Fee - a one-off fee that is marked as “Refundable” and is associated with the default “Deposits” account.
Deposits by Customer Report