Company members with Contact Person and/or Billing Person permissions can add Team Members and change their status to Active, Contact, or Former directly from the Members Portal.
This functionality offers many benefits. For example:
- Operators can delegate team members' management to the company's Contact and/or Billing persons.
- CRM integrations (Capsule, Hubspot) and marketing teams have a list of contacts that's always up-to-date.
- Door Access and Printing integrations can automatically provide access to Active members only.
- Before You Proceed
- How It Works
- Enable The Setting
- Available & Non-Available Functionality
- Non-Active Member Statuses
Before You Proceed
Please brush up on the following topics if needed:
Enable The Setting
Administrators must navigate to Settings/Platform, open the Community tab, and place a checkmark next to Allow Contact Persons to manage their company's member directory.
How It Works
1. Be a Contact and/or Billing Person for your company.
2. Log into the Members Portal and navigate to Account/Team Members.
3. Your Team Members will be listed here with their names, emails, and current status.
The following functionality is available:
- Active Member Seats - A field shows how many member seats are being used out of the total member seats available.
- Add Member - Click on the Add Member button and enter their Name, Email, and chosen Status (Active or Contact). When you're done, click Add.
- Edit Member - Click on the Pencil icon next to the member's status. You can change a member's Name and Status (Active, Contact, or Former). When you're done, click Update.
The following functionality is not available:
- You cannot change your own status.
- You cannot change the status of members outside your company.
- When a member has an Active Membership assigned to them, you cannot change their status.
Non-Active Member Statuses
When you change the status of an Active member to Contact or Former, OfficeRnD automatically disables their access to the Members Portal and sends an email notification to Admins.