Day 1 of the Community Manager Fundamentals Training will cover the basics of the Community module, which are essential part of the process of managing your coworking space.
Duration: 1 hour
Day 1: Community Module
Managing customer data:
- Add a company.
- Add a company member.
- Add an individual member.
- Member/Company statuses and labels.
- Add custom properties to a company/member.
Managing purchased services:
- Assign a membership to a member.
- Assigning a membership to a resource.
- Cancel a membership.
- Discount a membership.
- Add & send contracts (optional).
- Manually add day passes.
Granting & updating portal access:
- Invite a member to the members portal.
- Invite multiple members to the members portal.
- Difference between user and member.
- Change the email of a member.
- Mark members as former and what that means for their access to the portal.