Day 2 of the Community Manager Fundamentals Trainings will focus on the configuring and operating your meeting rooms (and other bookable spaces) and the bookings associated with them.
Duration: 1 hour
Day 2: Meeting Rooms and Bookings (1 hour)
General settings & overview:
- Review the booking and cancellation policies.
- Understand resource rates.
- Add a meeting room and set its privacy.
- Explain the difference between admin & member-facing calendars.
Managing bookings as an admin:
- Add a booking through the admin calendar.
- Update and cancel a booking on the admin end.
- Add extras as purchasable options available with a meeting room booking.
Managing booking credits:
- Manually add booking credits to members.
- Check available credits per customer & how those were allocated (through membership or manually).
- Review bookings and take advantage of the bookings report.
- Invoice bookings & understand when the system invoices them if the auto-bill run is enabled.
- Change the visibility of the bookings on the members portal.