Admins can receive email updates for all 5 Hybrid analytics dashboards on a one-off or scheduled basis. Note that only Admins themselves can receive these emails.
Set up analytics email reporting
1. Navigate to Analytics and open the dashboard of your choice.
2. Click on the email icon in the top right of the dashboard.
3. In the Email Reporting Settings window that opens, make your choices:
- Toggle Switch (1) - Turn the subscription on or off.
- Email Report Format (2) - The report can be embedded inside the email, and/or attached as a .PDF file. If you mouse-hover over the latter, the Edit/View PDF Report option (3) will appear.
- Schedule (4) - Daily and Monthly scheduling is available with day and time settings for each. Also available is the 'Every ElastiCube update' option, which will deliver email updates as they come. You can set a daily email limit to stop your inbox from overflowing.
- You can also click on 'Send me a report now' (5) to receive the current report instantly.