We would like to provide the following questions and answers as part of our transition to Data Hub:
Will I still have access to all the standard Analytics reports like Overview, Desks, Spaces, etc?
All Standard Dashboards have been recreated and are available from Day 1.
Will I be able to download or export my data?
Yes. You are be able to download data into the following formats: Excel Spreadsheet (Excel 2007 or later), .CSV spreadsheet, and .PNG image.
Will there be any additional features?
Yes, you are getting Zoom on Charts - now you can zoom on all charts. You need to click and drag to highlight an area within the chart you want to zoom on.
Will there be any changes to the existing dashboards?
There will be minor changes and improvements listed below.
- On the Overview Dashboard:
- Introduced new filters by Floor and Resource.
- The Number of Employees with Desk Bookings widget is removed because it was underutilized by our customers.
- On the Desks Dashboard:
- Introduced new filter by Neighborhood.
- Updated the Desk Bookings by Day of the Week and Recurrence Type to display all occurrences of the recurring bookings.
- Removed the Desk Bookings Requiring Check-in widget due to low utilization.
- On the Spaces Dashboard:
- Updated the Space Bookings, by Day of the Week and Recurrence Type to display all occurrences of the recurring bookings.
- Removed the Space Bookings Requiring Check-in widget due to low utilization.
- On the Employee Dashboard:
- Updated the Desk Bookings widget to a bar chart which allows the chosen Time Frame to be applied to this chart.
- On the Workplace Compliance Dashboard:
- The Workplace Policies Compliance dashboard used to have two tabs - Overview and Detailed View. In Data Hub, those two tabs are separated into two new dashboards accessible from the menu.
- Renamed the Employees, by Requiring presence widget to Employees, by Policy Type. Content is kept the same.
- Removed the Employee Location filter due to low utilization