By default, the member profile contains the following list of predefined properties that describe the member contact details and status:
- Name (full name)
The company profile contains:
- More info
- Start Date
This article described how to add more properties to describe each member or company.
- Navigate to Settings/Custom Properties.
- Click Add property
- Fill out the property details:
- Name - specify a name for the new property
- Type - select the type of the property.
- Values - this field applies to multi-select and select property types and it should contain comma separated values.
- Applies to - specify the entities to use this property, such as companies, members, opportunities, resources.
- Placeholder - specify the value to be displayed when the field doesn't have a value.
- Privacy - specify if the property should only be visible to space administrators; make it Members Public to enable members to view and edit its value as well as make it publicly visible in the portal, or set it as Admin Only if you'd only the admin team to be able to view and edit the field.
- Click Add