By default, the member profile contains the following list of predefined properties that describe the member contact details and status:
- Name (full name)
The company profile contains:
- More info
- Start Date
This article described how to add more properties to describe each member or company.
- Navigate to Settings/Custom Properties.
- Click Add property
- Fill out the property details:
- Name - specify a name for the new property
- Type - select the type of the property.
- Values - this field applies to multi-select and select property types and it should contain comma separated values.
- Applies to - specify the entities to use this property, such as companies, members, opportunities, resources.
- Placeholder - specify the value to be displayed when the field doesn't have a value.
- Privacy - specify if the property should only be visible to space administrators; make it Members Protected to enable members to view and edit its value without displaying it to other members; or make it publicly available on the members portal.
- Click Add