Although our member portal is arguably the most beautiful portal on the market for coworkers, we’re working hard to make it as customizable as possible. You can change the way it looks and feels to get the design you are looking for.
There are various ways and options to do that:
You can change the basic color scheme of your member portal by going to Settings/Apps and opening the Themes tab. You can change the following colors:
- Background color / image
- Navigation color
- Accent / Primary color
You can also customize the favicons and logos.
OfficeRnD member portal comes out-of-the-box with many members’ related features such as Calendar booking system for members or publicly available, the Signup page, a Benefits page, the Events module, and more. You can enable/disable the features by going to Settings/Apps/Member Pages.
Using the Settings/Apps/Custom Code section you can change completely the styling of your member portal. For example:
- Change the default fonts, sizes, etc
- Change some layout options, margins, padding, offsets, etc
- Change more advanced stylesheet options, backgrounds, fore-colors, etc
- Add tracking code for Google or other analytics
- Add chat widget (such as Intercom, or GoSquared, Zopim chat, etc)
Please, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to further customize the portal. We’d love to help you make your member portal as beautiful as possible.