Although the Flex member portal is arguably the most beautiful portal around, we worked hard to make it as customizable as possible. You can change the way it looks and navigates to get the results you are looking for. There are various ways to do that:
You can change the default color scheme by navigating to Settings/Member Apps/Branding and selecting the new background, primary, and navigation colors. Additionally, you can insert custom CSS code. Click here to learn more about custom code.
When you're finished, click 'Save Changes'.
Favicon & Hero Image
You can upload a custom favicon and hero image to help with branding.
The OfficeRnD member portal offers many members-related features, such as the Calendar booking system, the Signup page, a Benefits page, the Events module, and much more. You can enable or disable these features by going to Settings/Member Apps/Member Pages.
The Settings/Member Apps/Custom Code section lets you change the styling of your member portal using custom scripts. For example:
- Change the default fonts, sizes, etc
- Change some layout options, margins, padding, offsets, etc
- Change more advanced stylesheet options, backgrounds, fore-colors, etc
- Add tracking code for Google or other analytics
- Add chat widget (such as Intercom, or GoSquared, Zopim chat, etc)
Please, get in touch with email@example.com if you need to further customize the portal.