Omise is a Payment Gateway option mainly focused on the Asian market. It has operation hubs in Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia. Its setup is quite simple and integration will allow an easy option to collect payments by debit/credit card.
Note that certain limitations apply to debit cards. More on this can be found here.
How It Works
- In order to set up the integration, you'll need an Omise account, which you can create here.
- Once you have an account, navigate to the Keys section. It's located near the bottom of the left menu list, under API. Click on it and this will take you to a page where you'll get two keys - one public and one secret.
- Go back to the admin portal of OfficeRnD.
- Navigate to Settings/Integrations and find Omise under Payment Gateways.
- Click Add and a dialog will open where you can select a location. Omise supports multiple locations so you can add it multiple times for different locations, or you can just leave it to work for all locations at once.
- Once added, click Configure and enter the public and secret key that you found in step 2.
- Click Done and the integration is ready to use.
What To Do Next
More info about how Omise works can be found in their support section support section.