Omise is a Payment Gateway option mainly focused on the Asian market. It has operation hubs in Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia. Its setup is quite simple and integrating it with ORnD will allow an easy option to collect payments by debit/credit card. Before we dive into details, make sure to check our payment gateway integrations.
How It Works
- In order to set up the integration, you need an Omise account, which you can create here: https://www.omise.co/
- Once you have an account, navigate to the 'Keys' section. It's located near the bottom of the left menu list under API. Click on it and this will take you to a page where you'll have two keys, one public and one secret. Leave this page for now and go back to the admin portal of OfficeRnD.
- Navigate to Settings>Integrations and find Omise under Payment Gateways.
- Click "Add" and, in order to open a dialog where you can select a location. Omise supports multiple locations, so you can add it multiple times for different locations, or you can just leave it to work for all locations at once.
- Once added, scroll up and find it on the list of enabled integrations.
- Click "Configure" and enter the public and secret key that you found in step 2.
- Click "Done" and the integration is ready to use.
What To Do Next
- More info about how Omise works can be found in their support section here.