Moneris is a payment gateway best suited for clients in the USA or Canada. Before we dive into details, you may want to check the rest of the payment gateway integrations supported by OfficeRnD.
Moneris needs to be enabled by an admin. Once enabled, a dialog window will present a choice as to which location do you wish to handle. You can skip the selection and this way it will handle all locations.
- Once enabled, you can add and configure Moneris in Settings/Integrations/Payments. Clicking Configure will open the window shown below:
The information to be filled in the Store Id, Tokenization Profile Id and API Token fields needs to be taken from your Moneris account. If you don't have one, you'll have to create it in Moneris.
- Log-in into Moneris Online.
- Click Activate My Store
- You'll be asked to verify the information sent to you in the document from Moneris:
- Merchant account number
- Store ID
- Enter your password if you already have one.
- If you don't, you'll be asked to create a password.
- In Moneris, go to Admin/Store Settings. There, you will find your API token.
- Back in OfficeRnD, copy and paste the API token in the appropriate field.
- Next, you'll need a Tokenization profile ID. You can get it from your Moneris account under Admin/Hosted Tokenization.
- The final step is to select a country. Then. click Done and your Moneris integration is ready.
Please sign in to leave a comment.