In general, plans can be configured to require approval upon purchase from the members portal. This configuration can be done if you follow these steps:
- Navigate to Billing & Products/Plans and click on one of the billing plans added in your organization.
- Open the Member Apps tab and enable the Request Approval option.
How Admins Approve Memberships
In order to finalize the procedure of signing up, the potential member has to click on the Send Request button. This triggers an email to the admin with the following subject:
OfficeRnD - New Member Request
The content of the email includes:
- The name of the requester.
- An Order Summary which shows the Product Name of the purchase.
- The date of the purchase.
- A hyperlink which forwards the admin to the member's profile page in order to approve the membership.
There are two ways to approve a membership:
1. Directly through a member's profile page. In order to approve the membership, you simply need to click on it, and then click on the Approve button:
2. Navigate to Community/Memberships. On top of the page, you will see all the memberships, including the Not Approved ones. If you want to approve a membership, click on it and choose the Approve option at the bottom of the page.