You can save your company teams in OfficeRnD Hybrid in the Directory module. On the Team profile, you can store and review information about the team employees and their bookings.
There are multiple ways to add teams in OfficeRnD Hybrid:
- If you have a list of your employees and their teams, you can import it from a CSV file to OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- If you're using Azure Active Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams.
- If you're using Google Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
- Okta SCIM user provisioning is also supported. More details here.
You can also manually create teams in OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- Navigate to Directory/Teams.
- At the upper right, click Add Team.
- In the General section, add the Name and Location of the team.
- Click Add.
Note: In OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can add your offices as locations to store information about the office address, business hours as well as manage the capacity limit of each office. Learn more.