You can save your company teams in OfficeRnD Hybrid in the People Management module. In the Team profile, you can store and review information about the team employees and their bookings.
There are multiple ways to add teams in OfficeRnD Hybrid:
- If you have a list of your employees and their teams, you can import it from a CSV file.
- If you're using Azure Active Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams.
- If you're using Google Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
- Okta SCIM user provisioning is also supported. More details are available here.
You can also manually create teams in OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- Navigate to People Management/Teams.
- In the upper right, click Add Team.
- Fill in the mandatory Name and Location fields.
- Click Add.