You can save your company employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid in the Directory module. On the Employee profile, you can store and review information about the employee's contact details, bookings, and assigned desks.
There are multiple ways to add employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid:
- If you have a list of your employees and their teams, you can import it from a CSV file to OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- If you're using Azure Active Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees.
- If you're using Google Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
You can also add your employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid manually.
- Navigate to Directory/All Employees.
- At the upper right, click Add Employee.
- Add the Name, Team (optional), Email, Phone (optional), and Location of the employee.
- To finish the new addition to your employee list, select Save. Invite employee to the Web Portal checkbox is going to send them an invitation email, not checked will just add them to your Directory without giving portal access.
Note: In OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can add your offices as locations to store information about the office address, business hours as well as manage the capacity limit of each office. Learn more.