You can save your company employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid in the Directory module. On the Employee profile, you can store and review information about the employee's contact details, bookings, and assigned desks.
There are multiple ways to add employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid:
- If you have a list of your employees and their teams, you can import it from a CSV file to OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- If you're using Azure Active Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees.
- If you're using Google Directory, you can integrate it with OfficeRnD Hybrid to pull information about the company teams and employees. Learn more.
You can also manually create employees in OfficeRnD Hybrid.
- Navigate to Directory/Employees.
- At the upper right, click Add Employee.
- In the General section, add the Name, Team, Email, Phone, and Location of the employee.
Note: In OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can add your offices as locations to store information about the office address, business hours as well as manage the capacity limit of each office. Learn more.