Sometimes you might need to edit multiple resources and their properties in one operation. This is where the bulk edit feature comes in handy.
To bulk edit resources, choose your starting point:
- Bulk edit resources listed in the Workplace module
- Bulk edit resources visible directly on a floorplan
Bulk Edit Resources Listed in the Workplace module
In the Workplace module, on the left-hand side menu you can open a list of specific resource types - for example, you can view all Desks or all Meeting Rooms. In each resource view, you can use bulk editing to change the properties of multiple resources.
- Navigate to Workplace and click on any of the resource tabs (Meeting rooms, Desks, etc.)
- Select multiple resources.
- From the top-right menu, click the Edit button.
- Change the properties you want.
- Click Update
Bulk Edit Resources Listed on an Office Map
- Open a Floor in a Location.
- Hold Cmd for Mac or Ctrl for Windows.
- Select the desks that you want to edit by clicking on them or dragging to select multiple desks.
- Click Edit
- Update the properties that you want to change.
- Click Update.
- Bulk editing is not available for Locations and Floors.
- You cannot bulk edit the following resource properties:
- Resource Type
- You cannot edit selected desks if they belong to different locations. Choose a single location (instead of All Locations) from the drop-down menu: