In OfficeRnD Hybrid, you can add colleagues as Admins. This means they will not only have access to the Web Portal but to the admin site as well. You can do that by navigating to Directory where Teams and Employees reside and clicking on the Admins section.
Here you will see a list of all of your colleagues that have Admin permissions.
Add an Employee as an Admin
- Click Add Admin.
- Team (if applicable) - select the Team that the person resides in.
- Employee - select the person.
- Role - select their role. Admin is a default role but you can create custom ones if needed.
- For "location" - You can specify access to a particular location only if needed. All locations means they will be able to see all locations and their data.
- Click Update.
If the person you are adding as an Admin doesn't already have access to the Web Portal, they will receive an email with an activation link. Afterward, they'll be able to use the same credentials for both Admin and Web Portals.
If you are adding a person that already has Web Portal access, they will not receive the above email and can use their existing credentials to open the Admin Portal.
- Learn how to create Custom Admin Roles