In order to keep better track of your revenue, you can separate it into different categories – Revenue Accounts; often called Chart of Accounts.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and select Billing/Accounts
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Billing
4. Click on (Revenue) Accounts tab
5. Revenue Account Overview
There you will find 4 predefined default revenue accounts, each is indicated with a lock icon.
6. Click on Add account
7. Enter a Name for the Account
Name with which the new account will appear
8. Enter a Unique code (Optional)
Can be used as an identifiable code for the account
9. Enter a Description
Enter a description for the account
10. Set Color for the Account
This is the color with which the account will appear in an invoice
11. Select from the available Tax Rates (if applicable)
Tax rate that will be applied to the new account.
Note: Before a tax can be selected it has to be created in the Tax Rates tab, which is next to the Accounts tab.
12. Click on Add to create the account