The most important thing when it comes to billing your customers is the billing plans you have set up in your OfficeRnD organization. There are two types of plans:
- Recurring plans that recur every month.
- One-off plans that occur only once.
This article focuses on configuring a one-off billing plan. Learn more.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal at https://app.officernd.com/
2. Navigate to Billing & Products/Plans.
3. Click Add Plan and choose One-off.
In the Add Plan dialog box:
1. Select a Plan Type. There are four main types of plans in Flex - Private office, Dedicated desk, Hot desk, and Service. If you don't want to use the default plan types (or would like to add more types), you can do so by following this guide.
2. (optional) Upload an image to represent your plan, such as a logo.
3. Enter a plan name.
4. (optional) Enter a unique code to identify the plan by.
5. Enter a price.
6. (optional) Enable 'Plan cannot be paid with coins'. Learn more about coins.
7. (optional) Enter a plan description.
8. Select Locations (optional) - Applicable to multi-location spaces only.
Open the Billing tab and:
1. Choose one of the revenue accounts from the dropdown list.
2. (optional) Enable price markup and define the percentage.
3. Select any legal documents that members have to accept.
Open the Passes tab and:
1. Enter the Number of Passes - The number of day passes distributed each time this one-off plan is purchased.
2. (optional): Specify a validity period between 1 and 12 months. When a plan with period Day Passes is used for creating a Fee, the day passes will be created with Start and End dates matching their validity period.
3. (optional) Enable Grant Active Status. When enabled, Flex will grant Active status to members who have a minimum of 1 valid day pass. Learn more about day passes.
Member Apps tab
Open the Member Apps tab and:
1. Select the Features
Request approval - If this option is checked the plan won’t be available for direct purchase. Rather the new member will make a request which will result in:
- A profile is created for them in the system.
- A membership is created with the status “Not approved”.
- Manually approve the newly created membership.
Allow cancellation - allow members to request cancellation.
2. Change Privacy
- Available on signup and for drop-in users - Specifies if the plan is available for direct purchase on the sign-up page and drop-in members.
- Available for members - Specifies if the plan is available for purchase by people who already have accounts in the Portal. You can then specify the following:
- Contact person - When the member is part of a company, they would only see this plan if they are a Billing or Contact person for that company.
- All active company members - The plan can be purchased by any active member, even if they are not their company's Billing or Contact person.
3. Fill in the Link, Categories, and Amenities fields (if needed) and click on Add to create the one-off plan.