If your organization got multiple locations around the globe and you would like to set different tax policies which are set by your government to what taxes to levy, you as an operator could set tax policies in Flex so that members or companies are invoiced not by the default tax rate but with the tax policies created in the system. Learn more
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Navigate to Settings/Billing Settings/Tax Rates & Policies.
3. Click on Add Tax Rate Policy.
In the Add Tax Rate Policy dialog that opens:
1. Enter a Name for the policy
2. Select the Revenue Account(s) that should be taxed.
3. Click Add to create the policy.
Apply The Tax Rate Policy
You can create and apply different tax rate policies for each of your locations. Here's how:
1. Open the Location module and click on the location.
2. Open the Billing Details tab
3. Choose a tax rate from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Update.