PilotoMail is a platform that allows you to create mailroom automation for your flex space and mail centers.
Connect OfficeRnD Flex and PilotoMail
The first steps you need to take to connect the two platforms take place in OfficeRnD Flex:
- Visit the Admin portal of your OfficeRnD flex environment and enter the Settings section.
- In Settings, you can select Developer Tools - see our article.
- Here you can create a new application that will be used to establish a connection between PilotoMail and OfficeRnD Flex.
It's enough for the application to have only "Read" permissions as it won't be used to "Write" any data back to OfficeRnD.
The "Grants" should be set to "Client Credentials".
- Copy the "client_id" and "client_secret" of the application you created by clicking "View" next to your application.
After you have your client_id and client_secret you can visit PilotoMail:
- Visit Settings/Integrations and click the Configuration button on the OfficeRnD integration card.
- Here, you can enter the "client_id" and "client_secret you created in OfficeRnD Flex along with your organization's name.
You can find your organization's name back in OfficeRnD Flex in Settings/My Account/General. The Name field should contain the name of your organization. You can also take a look at your location selector that's in the top-center of every page in the OfficeRnD admin's portal.
Configuring the Mapping Between Accounts
In order to finalize the connection between OfficeRnD and PilotoMail, you'll need to configure the mapping between your locations and plans in OfficeRnD to the respective spaces and plans created in PilotoMail.
In order to find out how you can configure your mailbox plans, please visit this article from PilotoMail.
By connecting the two platforms every time a member is created in OfficeRnD, a mailbox will be created for them in PilotoMail.
Said new members should receive access to their new mailboxes afterward, assuming the details that have been entered for them are correct.
In order to set up the mapping, you can follow these steps:
Click the + button on the respective mapping sections to link plans to mailbox offerings and link locations to spaces.
Click the button to copy the webhook URL.
Head back to your OfficeRnD account and navigate to Settings/Developer Tools/Webhooks.
Create a webhook with the URL you copied earlier. You can find more information about Webhooks in OfficeRnD here.
On the events to send dropdown select: "membership.created", "membership.updated" and "membership.removed".
Copy the signing secret from the webhook by clicking on it .
Paste the signing secret value into the PilotoMail app OfficeRnD signing secret input field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.