Employees might need to specify their daily work location if they are not in the office. OfficeRnD supports that with the Daily Work Location.
How to Set Work Location
Employees can set their work location for the day(s) they would not be attending the office from the Schedule page of the Web Portal. For any of the days that do not have a desk booking, the employees will have a Change location button where they can enter their work location if they won't be working from both the office and from home.
The functionality is powered by Google Maps in order to verify the address.
Export Work Location & Who's In Data
The work location data and who's in data can be exported into a CSV file directly from the widgets.
- Navigate to People/Who's in.
- (optional) Filter the Daily Work Location information by year, month, and location.
- Click on the Export button .
The CSV Export file for the Who’s In widget includes the following fields:
- Employee name
- Employee email
- Booking Start
- Booking End
- Checked-in? (Empty if not checked-in)
- Check-in Time (Empty if not checked-in)