The How to Guides section of OfficeRnD allows you to add articles for your employees, visible in the Web Portal. They can be for anything, from How to Book a Desk to WIFI passwords or internal rules.
Add a How to Guide
To add an article, go to Collaboration/How to Guides and use the Add Article option.
When you are adding or editing a How to Guide, you will have the following options:
- Name - Enter a name for the guide.
- Locations - Select the locations this guide is applicable to, or leave the field blank to ensure the guide is available to all.
- Content - Enter the content of the guide. You can copy & paste an entire document here, including images
- File - You can attach a file with instructions that can be downloaded by users viewing the guide.
- URL - You can set a URL that your users can follow when viewing the guide - it can redirect them to a more detailed guide or other resources that are not in OfficeRnD.
Enable How to Guides
To enable the functionality:
- Navigate to Settings/Employee Aps/App Pages.
- Check the How to Guides box.
- Scroll down and hit the Update button.
Rename the How-to Guides Section in the Web Portal
If you'd like to change the name of the section that appears in the Web Portal, you can amend it by navigating to Settings/Employee Aps/App Pages/Main menu. Click on How to Guides and edit the Title. You can also choose the Icon.
Here is an example from the Web Portal:
Please sign in to leave a comment.