As the Administrator of your organization, you have the choice to:
- Install the OfficeRnD Hybrid for Google Calendar Extension for all users in your organization (recommended).
- Let each user install the extension manually.
1. Open Google Admin
2. Navigate to Devices/Chrome/Apps & Extensions/Users & browsers:
3. Select the users/groups or organizational units for which you want to install the extension. When you're done, click on the yellow + button and choose the Chrome logo:
4. In the Chrome Web Store window that opens, enter OfficeRnD Hybrid for Google Calendar in the search field:
5. Click on the extension and then click on the Select button:
6. Back in Google Admin, click on Allow Install and select the installation policy:
- Force install + pin to browser toolbar
- Force install
- Allow install (let users install the extension manually from the Chrome Web Store)
7. Select the appropriate permissions:
8. Click SAVE
That's it! Feel free to familiarize yourself with the extension if you haven't.